Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Aug 22, 2008


This morning while I was waiting outside with the girls for the bus to come we were talking…Vicky asked me if I was going to be late for work…I said no, I don’t have to be to work until 8 o’clock…she said you going to be late? And I said no, and if I were it is ok as I am the “boss”. Wow the look that was on the girls faces! Impressed! So that started Vicky asking her usual 9,000 questions…you own the company…yes I and LaLette…oh…you Teresa’s boss?...yes…you Tina’s boss?...yes…you nice to them (I lied) I said yes…then she slapped me down when she said you own the work because you and LaLette old? Thank God it is Friday?

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I love it! And Penny is listening and learning all the time, uh? What is on the face in the picture?
Hugs to everyone!

Sharla M. said...

I am cracking up! I can't wait to meet Vicky someday!

Tell Penny hello...maybe the girls can talk sometime this weekend?

debora said...

Hi, Ruthi: I just came back my work this week. I read most of your blogs: they are wonderful and interesting; and I love them. Thank you again for your kindness to me when you were here(Chongqing, China). Miss you all. Debora from Chongqing, China