Thursday, June 25, 2009

Are they on the plane on not?


We got to the airport with plenty of time, had some ice cream while we waited for Abby, her mom Sharla and her sister McKenzie to all arrive. Penny was doing pretty good but I could tell that she was growing nervous as the time came closer. They finally announced that the plane had landed and we waited, we waited, we waited...the line of people coming out slowed...then stopped. Penny was then starting to act more and more nervous and ahhh! I saw Abby at the top of the stairs waiting outside of the bathroom and I leaned over and said in Penny's ear "there she is honey, she has on the red shirt...see her?" and Penny leaned forward and looked and looked and then saw her and theeeeeen, and theeeeen, Penny burst into tears.

2 comments:

laura said...

Looking forward to hearing more about the reunion. Please post photos!

The Eubank Family said...

Okay, so I cried when I read Penny cried! What a sweet reunion.