Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Travelers Are Together


Hello, Ruthi's sister, Nan here! Ruthi is scheduled to arrive in China Wednesday night. I heard from her Tuesday when she met up with her friend Carol - who is traveling to China with her. Carol is a great friend to Ruthi, she has been there through thick and thin and I am sure that Texan can handle anything that comes their way!


On the homefront - our neice Jodi is helping with the girls at home. She posted on her Facebook account Tuesday morning that she deserved a gold star - all four girls on the bus on time and even packed their lunches! Talk about a crash course in parenting. :)


Please keep everyone in your prayers, and I will update the blog as soon as I hear anything, I imagine it will be tomorrow night...


Nan

2 comments:

Kim Rudasill said...

We are looking forward to following "The Journey"
We are praying for daily strength, good health, and adjustments. We are also praying for Claude and the girls at home.

Many blessings,
Kim, Rusty, Hope, Miriam, JoAnna, and Jay

The Eubank Family said...

I will continue to pray for all. I am watching the blog closely for any updates. Thanks for keeping us posted Nan.