Sunday, July 26, 2009

More photos....


Shortly after the photo on the left Bob gave Addie a kiss and she wiped it off going yuuuck! All the while the camera was rolling for the documentary that we could be part of that will be shown in Australia. The 10 minute show is to be about Microtia and also about using prosthetics instead of surgery. The next photo is of Addie wearing sunglasses for the first time that are staying up on her face! I felt that these two photos were confirmation of a success for Addie!

3 comments:

The Eubank Family said...

Oh my little Addie. You are so beautiful. I love the pink glasses.
It makes my heart glad to see you so happy.

Sharla M. said...

Wow, what an amazing process... I am so happy for the girls! The girls just look so beautiful! Glad to hear all of the driving wasn't too bad!

laura said...

there are no words...